Here are eight ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
1. Search my site. I have written hundreds of blog posts and interviews which you can find on this site. Chances are, I may have already addressed your question or issue.
3. Subscribe to my updates. Each week I publish blogs and am interviewed on audio and video. You can choose to get them as soon as they publish or in a weekly summary I send out each weekend. Subscribers always get first access to resources and products. My focus is on helping men in their personal business and spiritual life. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Just enter your email at the bottom of this page.
4. Buy one of my products. They represent my best thinking on various topics, including productivity, understanding yourself, and growing in success and significance. I have several other products in development, including a new book.
I'm really excited about the positive impact men are reporting about my most recent course Steps to a Productive Day.
5. Join The Community. Men join online in this private group. Weekly webinars, discussion forums, and accountability groups help you achieve success and significance online wherever and whenever you log in. Dues are just $57 a month and will never increase for you once you are a member. Like all my products, it comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. Click here to JOIN or get more information.
6. Join an Iron Sharpens Iron Mastermind Group. I lead paid mastermind groups for select, qualified, high-achieving men. It involves weekly online group video calls, a private community site and email access with me. If you would like to apply click here.
7. Do a Deep Dive session with me. If you need clarity or direction in your life today, we can do a Deep Dive session. I will work with you 1-on-1 to formulate customized strategies and share unique insights just for your life: professional, personal and spiritual. You’ll walk away with executable strategies and enduring value, ready to take your business to the next level. You can get more info here.
8. Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me check out the various individual coaching packages I offer and email Brooke, my assistant.
Did you know I have also associate coaches who work with me?Jamie Slingerland focuses on young men 25 to 35 years old
Dr. Phil Carson is our Men's Health Coach