Welcome to the View from the Top podcast, Season 2. In today’s show, Aaron Walker discusses “How do I get outside my comfort zone?”
We hope you enjoy the podcast. All the highlights, resources, and next steps can be found below. Listen to the full episode here and learn more at viewfromthetop.com.
- Practical tips for networking and getting outside your comfort zone.
- Two questions you can ask in each networking situation.
- What is the worst thing that can happen?
- What is the best thing that can happen?
- You may change your life forever by engaging in a chance encounter!
- Two tips to use in every networking situation
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.
Take Action … Next Steps from the Show
Today’s Challenge: The next time you are at a conference or a business function or maybe church, I want you to decide right now, that you are going to approach that person you wanted to meet. Remember to use their first name and ask a lot of questions.
If you accept this challenge send us a note on Twitter to Aaron (@vftcoach) and Danny (@alienearbud) and use the hashtag #viewfromthetop
Connect with Aaron
Join Iron Sharpens Iron
Copyright © 2018 View from the Top
Read more at http://viewfromthetop.libsyn.com/season-2-episode-8-how-do-i-get-outside-my-comfort-zone#3UxvEDffgZeAJSZb.99