Welcome to the View from the Top podcast, Season 2. Today, Aaron Walker and Danny “Sunshine” Bauer discuss how modern businesses are thriving by offering a subscription service to their clients.
Recently in Iron Sharpens Iron the men have been focused building a business and not a J-O-B. The latest book we have read is called The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry by John Warrillow. Amazon Prime, Netflix, and even Iron Sharpens Iron are all great examples of the power of building a subscription business.
We hope you enjoy the podcast. All the highlights, resources, and next steps can be found below. Listen to the full episode here and learn more at viewfromthetop.com.
- The subscription services Aaron currently subscribe to
- What makes Amazon Prime and Netflix so profitable?
- Subscription services for the “little guys”
- How do insert your business into the everyday life of your clients
- The importance of onboarding
- How to sprinkle “happiness bombs” into your business
- Big A’s biggest takeaway from reading The Automatic Customer
- Aaron’s excited about the ISI meetup in Nashville
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.
Take Action … Next Steps from the Show
Read The Automatic Customer and consider how you can add a subscription model to your business.
Send us a note on Twitter to Aaron (@vftcoach) and Danny (@alienearbud) and use the hashtag #viewfromthetop to tell us how you plan to use a subscription service in your current business.
Connect with Aaron
Join Iron Sharpens Iron
Read more at http://viewfromthetop.libsyn.com/season-2-episode-9-supercharging-your-business-with-a-subscription-service#QuOCzLePCUldflyl.99