In this View from the Top Podcast episode, we covered several topics. I discussed why I love meeting the Iron Sharpens Iron men at events, how I keeps dating my wife after 37 years of marriage, and more details about my book, View From The Top.
Highlights from This Episode:
● If I could, I would host monthly meetups and events. I love meeting the members of the group!
● I can not wait for 2020 and watch ISI members crush their goals!
● Come on out to the April meeting, everyone!
● Women love the little things.
● Our wives are the most important person in our lives. We have to take care of that relationship.
● I have been married 37 years, and life with my wife is still fun.
● Why do people get frustrated, and give up so easily?
● Pro Tip: Don’t ever go to bed mad.
● We gotta make commitments. If you’re not going to commit to two years, then don’t even bother doing it.
Click HERE to listen to the full episode!