Scott Hooper appeared on the View From The Top podcast back in episode 37. On this show, Scott discusses why he’s so passionate about teaching children about the power they hold within themselves. He launched a podcast called Inspire a Kid and explains in depth why every child has unlimited potential to achieve amazing things.
Highlights from This Episode:
● A bunch of Scott’s mastermind buddies released their own podcast.
● Scott recently released his own podcast too. What is it about?
● Every child has greatness in them. Scott shares an example of what he means.
● Scott believes most kids live a life where they naturally want to help. Unfortunately, we adults tend to beat that passion out of them.
● It’s a tragic loss when a child dies physically, but it’s also tragic when they die emotionally or mentally to the world around them.
● The Inspire a Kid podcast is about telling inspiring stories of kid influencers and great adults who were inspired when they were kids.
● Everybody knows that behavior follows character. Teach good behavior, and you have a good character.
● Every kid has the potential to greatness. It’s important to have them realize this early in their lives.
● Scott discusses his vision for the podcast and what he hopes to achieve in the next couple of years.
● Want to know more? Feel free to email Scott!
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.