Nick Pavlidis is a terrible husband, which is why he wrote a book on this very subject. Nick discusses why it took him so long to write his book, but is grateful he finally finished it because it has lead him down some new business opportunities. Find out more about Nick and his professional ghostwriting career on this podcast episode!
● What is Nick's favorite memory?
● Nick has been focused on saying yes a lot more these past few years.
● Nick is more a person of principle person than he is a process person.
● What are some of Nick's core principles?
● What is something Nick is obsessed with right now?
● Nick talks about his book, Confessions of a Terrible Husband.
● Nick has been ghostwriting professionally for the past year, but technically he's been ghostwriting for the past decade.
● What is Nick currently working on?
● What has been the most unexpected benefit of Iron Sharpens Iron?
● Nick offers some parting words of advice.
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.