Jerad Spencer is a general sales manager at Twin City Motors. Jerad wants to do something a bit different at his dealership. As many may know, dealerships do not have the best reputation, but Jared hopes to change that by using Zappos as a prime example of how to instill a WOW! customer service experience. Find out more on today's show.
Highlights from This Episode:
● If a movie was being made of Jerad's life, what would the name of his movie be?
● Does Jerad have any hidden talents?
● How has Jerad's background in ceramics improved the way he sells today?
● Jerad wants to improve the culture of his dealership, because dealerships tend to have a bad rep.
● Jerad called Zappos customer service and asked the representative what it was like to work at Zappos.
● Daniel talks about Horst Schulze, who he heard speak at the Global Leadership Summit.
● Has Jerad's team shared what they'd like to change in their company culture?
● Why did Jerad join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● How does Jerad stay focused?
● Look forward to Jerad's new website, Two Car Dudes.
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.