Keith Harris is the Vice President of Fellowship Management, and has been a part of Lord & Company, Inc., for the last 20 years, where he is currently an Operations Manager. Keith also won the 2012 Rising Star Award, presented by the Control Systems Integrators Association.
Highlights from This Episode:
- What are some of the best aspects of being a dad?
- Keith, is there a secret to developing strong friendships with your children?
- Keith tries to stay on top of what’s happening in his kid’s world and what’s happening on social media.
- When was the last time Keith experienced joy?
- What do people consistently ask Keith for help with?
- What makes for an effective listener?
- What is something Keith is obsessed with right now?
- How does Keith’s faith live out through his professional life?
- What is the biggest business takeaway that Keith can share?
- Why did Keith join ISI?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.