Chris Hewitt is the Leader for Technical Integration & Transform IT for Dupont Pioneer. He is also the Community Ambassador for View From The Top, where he manages new member services and welcomes new members into the community. On today’s show, Chris discusses his passion for helping and mentoring other men, and why everyone wins when there’s a better husband, father, son, and brother in their lives.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Chris experienced joy?
● Every week, Chris has ‘Words of Encouragement’ meetups, aka WOE, with three men.
● Chris describes the WOE meetings.
● Every Sunday, Chris also has Bible study with his son and his two of his son’s friends.
● Chris also has something called a ‘ACTS’ framework that he uses to help guide and mentor men.
● Everyone benefits when you have a better man thinking the right way.
● Men struggle with showing affection and love. If you don’t love and listen, then you’ll never be a good leader.
● What’s it like working with Chris’s son in Bible study?
● Why did Chris join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● Chris has become very involved in ISI since he joined. Why has he become so passionate about it?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.