David Kincade is the President of Alberta Business Grants, a company that helps businesses with their grant applications. Even though David is working incredibly hard these days, he still feels like he’s retired. This is just one of the many gifts he’s received from being his own boss.
Highlights from This Episode:
● Daniel admits he tears up super fast during sentimental commercials.
● Everybody has a pain point that needs solving.
● Entrepreneurship gives you so much freedom. Don’t wait for freedom to come to you.
● One of the most meaningful things in life is work that you love and enjoy.
● How did David get less cluttered and more focused, in the work that he’s doing now?
● What does your client want? What do they need? Ask them!
● David talks about how he stopped trading his time for dollars.
● Why did David join the Iron Sharpens Iron community?
● Want to improve your character and business? Then you have to join ISI!
● Not sure if you’re ready to jump? Daniel says, jump! You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the results.
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.