Daniel Bauer is the guest for this show. Finally, you get a chance to see a new side of the View From The Top podcast host and some of the things that he is passionate about right now. Daniel discusses why God and family are so important to him, and how the ISI community has helped him become a better man.
Highlights from This Episode:
● Daniel gets interviewed this time around! It’s time to get to know the host of the show.
● When was the last time Daniel experienced joy?
● Why is family so important to Daniel?
● Daniel sat down and wrote out his life plan two years ago. He first started with his eulogy.
● How does Daniel combine his faith and his professional life together?
● What do people consistently ask Daniel for help with?
● Why did Daniel start his business, Better Leaders, Better Schools?
● Why did Daniel join the ISI community?
● Daniel respects Big A and what he stands for as a person.
● What has been the most unexpected benefit of joining ISI?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.