In this heartwarming episode, Aaron discusses the importance in practicing gratitude. A lot of us assume that gratitude is a feeling, but Aaron shows why gratitude is more than that. It is a powerful practice that changes your life and the life of everyone around you. Coach A shares how to tap into this power to make your life richer.
The best part, you don’t even need a lot of money to be rich in gratitude.
What’s Covered in this Episode
- The importance of gratitude in your life and the life of others
- A simple exercise to strengthen your practice of gratitude
- Why not having enough money is no excuse for being kind
- A family practice from Aaron’s family that helps the entire family become more appreciative
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.
Key Quote to Think About
Key Questions to Think About
- What are you grateful for? Name at least 5 things
- What’s one way that you can share your blessings with others? It could be a joke, a kind word, a few bucks, or something else.
- Have you ever experienced a random act of kindness? How did that feel?
Resources to Check Out
We hope you enjoy the podcast. All the highlights, resources, and next steps can be found below. Listen to the full episode here and learn more at viewfromthetop.com.
Join Iron Sharpens Iron
Thanks for listening to today’s View from the Top podcast. To make sure you don’t miss any of our episodes click subscribe right now and if you enjoyed what you heard today please tell a friend and share on social media.
Learn how to live a life of success and significance at viewfromthetop.com