Gabriel Merino is originally from Ecuador, but moved to Toronto, Canada at a very young age. Gabriel explains why he was heavily motivated to get out of debt, the mindset most immigrant families have, and why he decided to make the leap and join a mastermind.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Gabriel experienced joy?
● Gabriel describes what an ‘immigrant’ mindset is like.
● Why did Gabriel’s family move from Ecuador to Canada?
● How does Gabriel make his wife smile?
● What kinds of things do people ask Gabriel for help with?
● Gabriel made an effort to get out of debt. He knew he was making too much money to be broke.
● Gabriel is so grateful he joined a mastermind group.
● Since joining the mastermind, Gabriel has realized he likes to sabotage himself.
● Why did Gabriel join a mastermind?
● What has been the most unexpected benefit of joining the mastermind?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.