Neil Young is based in Dubai, and is currently the CEO of the Elite Squash UAE, founded in 2005. Neil outlines how he structures his goals, the tools he uses, and why he joined Iron Sharpens Iron, in this week’s podcast!
Highlights from This Episode:
● What is Neil currently playing on Xbox One?
● When was the last time Neil experienced Joy?
● Why did Neil like the 12-week year so much?
● Neil loves using Asana to manage his life!
● How does Neil structure/develop his goals?
● What do people consistently ask Neil for help with?
● How did Neil find out about Aaron being located in Dubai?
● What has been the most unexpected benefit from joining ISI?
● How does Neil’s faith intersect in both his professional and personal life?
● Neil is currently focused on growing his Squash academy.
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.