Ken Carfagno was a busy entrepreneur like the rest of us, and then, all of a sudden, Ken became a dad. Through his kids, Ken discovered a long-forgotten gift of being able to make up stories and draw his kids into them. This is how Dadnamics was born, a place that keeps dads everywhere informed on new content that enhances the memories they create with their children.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What actor would play Ken if a movie was being made of his life?
● When was the last time Ken experienced joy?
● What kind of breakthroughs has Ken had, since he’s incorporated an example of Aaron’s morning routine?
● God has answered 12 out of 15 questions Ken has asked since practicing this morning routine.
● What is something Ken is obsessed with right now?
● Ken’s daughter felt comfortable enough to confess her sin to him and his wife, that she had kept inside her for two months.
● What made Ken join the Iron Sharpens Iron community?
● Aaron Walker completely captivated Ken!
● Be the best version of yourself, in every role you play in.
● What has been the most unexpected benefit for Ken since joining the community?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.