When most of us mention “iron sharpens iron”, we often mean that in the sense of a workout or a business, but this principle also applies to your marriage.
In this episode, Daniel talks with Aaron about how to sharpen the “iron” of your marriage so it doesn’t rust. Aaron shares insights he gained from 30+ years of marriage. Aaron also shares why he believes “The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work” by Dr. John Gottman is one of the most powerful books you can read to help your marriage thrive.
What’s Covered in this Episode
- How to balance passion for work and relationships in a busy world
- How to keep distractions out of your bedroom
- Why you need spontaneity in your marriage
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.
Key Quote to Think About
“I came home with a pocket full of money and a house full of strangers”-Aaron
Key Questions to Think About
- What was the last spontaneous thing you and your spouse did together?
- Aaron talked about the little things that can destroy
- What is your marriage’s secret weapon?
We hope you enjoy the podcast. All the highlights, resources, and next steps can be found below. Listen to the full episode here and learn more at viewfromthetop.com.
Join Iron Sharpens Iron
Thanks for listening to today’s View from the Top podcast. To make sure you don’t miss any of our episodes click subscribe right now and if you enjoyed what you heard today please tell a friend and share on social media.
Learn how to live a life of success and significance at viewfromthetop.com
Connect with Aaron
Copyright © 2019 View from the Top