Morgan Wright is an internationally recognized expert on cybersecurity, strategy, cyberterrorism, identity theft and privacy. On today’s episode, Morgan discusses how he’s marketing himself a little bit differently and how this strategy got the attention of Seth Godin.
Highlights from This Episode:
● Morgan recently spoke to Seth Godin. What was that conversation like?
● As demand for video has increased with law enforcement officers, it’s become harder and harder to be more transparent due to information overload. More surveillance isn’t always the solution.
● Seth was impressed by the conversation he and Morgan had.
● When we need to search something we always say, ‘Just Google It’. Did you know Microsoft has spent 10 billion dollars over the last 10 years trying to make a dent in the ‘search’ market and they haven’t succeeded?
● When you own the category of your industry, you put yourself in a very powerful position. You get 76% of the economics of it. Morgan explains further.
● What advice can Morgan give to the listeners about effectively marketing a problem, not just the solution?
● Does Morgan have any advice on how listeners can be better fathers, husbands, and men?
● The older we get, the smarter we get, especially when it comes to raising our kids.
● Remember, consistency over time adds to something big.
● Don’t wait till you’re in trouble to give your wife some flowers! Do it just to do it.
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.