Paul Kirch is the host of BOSS Academy and the CEO of Actus Sales Intelligence, a company dedicated to helping its clients sell both smarter and better. Paul discusses how impromptu comedy helped him cope from a bad divorce, and why he always asks his kids, “What are you grateful for today?”
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Paul experienced joy?
● Paul regularly asks his kids, “What are you grateful for?” and their change in attitude is almost immediate.
● Practicing gratitude can be tough. What kind of challenges did Paul face when he tries to practice gratitude everyday?
● What was Paul’s moment of clarity where he said ‘enough is enough’ when it came to feeling sorry for himself?
● What makes a person genuine?
● What do people consistently ask Paul for help doing?
● What’s something Paul is currently obessed with?
● In impromptu comedy, the ‘yes and’ trick has taught Paul a valuable lesson in business.
● What kind of impromptu games does Paul recommend the listeners to do?
● Why did Paul join Iron Sharpens Iron?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.