Joel Hawbaker is a family man and father of 5 kids. He has been an IT consultant for the last 15 years and recently moved from Chicago to Tennessee. Joel discusses why he made the move, how his faith impacts his life, and so much more!
Highlights from This Episode:
- ● When was the last time Joel experienced joy?
- ● Why did Joel move from Chicago to Tennessee?
- ● What does Joel like about Tennessee so far?
- ● What do people consistently ask Joel for help with?
- ● What is Joel currently obsessed with?
- ● Why did Joel start his IT consulting business?
- ● How does Joel’s faith transfer over into his professional life?
- ● Why did Joel join Iron Sharpens Iron?
- ● Joel shares some of his tips on how he has a healthy relationship with his wife.
- ● Remember, at the end of the day, people matter!
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.
- Joel on LinkedIn
- Email Joel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Joel: 630-217-9337
Read more at http://viewfromthetop.libsyn.com/89-relationships-and-people-are-what-matter#SvJlJh6cx6XILX9c.99