Ryan Ayres is the founder of Focus 53, where he offers high impact coaching and business coaching for those who need it the most. Ryan discusses some of the unexpected benefits he has received from joining Big A's Iron Sharpens Iron mastermind group. Probably the biggest and most significant takeaway is that the group actively helps him with becoming a better husband to his wife.
Highlights from This Episode:
● Ryan would get the older Adam Sandler to play him in a movie.
● What was the biggest lesson Ryan learned when playing football?
● Ryan wanted to be a football player when he grew up.
● Does Ryan have any hidden talents?
● Why did Ryan join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● What are some of the unexpected benefits of ISI?
● What kind of challenges has Ryan been able to overcome since joining ISI? Ryan was having a hard time niching his business down.
● Ryan breaks down his personal mission statement.
● What is Ryan's number one passion?
● What has Ryan's wife noticed about him since he joined ISI?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.