Michal Stawicki runs the blog Expand Beyond Yourself and he is a progress fanatic. Originally from Poland, Michal explains what are some of his secrets to being consistent. Before he started journaling, Michal was overweight, stressed, and he worried constantly about his finances. However, one day he woke up and decided he had complete control to transform his life, and so he did!
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Michal experienced joy?
● What do people consistently ask Michal for help with?
● Michal has been consistently writing in his online journal since 2013.
● What does Michal journal about?
● Why does Michal like to write?
● What are some of the secrets to being consistent?
● What are some of Michal’s big goals?
● What is Michal’s personal mission statement, and what does it mean to him?
● A personal mission statement helps filter big life choices.
● What has been the most unexpected benefit from joining Iron Sharpens Iron?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.