Eric Gonia has been married for the last 19 years and this is his second appearance on the podcast! On this week’s show, Eric discusses how he turned his vision of having his family travel within the U.S. in an RV into a reality. Eric is able to work remotely while he travels, but there have been some challenges along the way!
Highlights from This Episode:
● When Eric attended the View From The Top event in Tennessee, he pitched this vision of a family adventure where the family would travel within the U.S./Globally. How’s that going?
● What are some of the places Eric and his family have traveled to so far?
● Eric and his wife homeschool their children, and what’s cool is they now get an incredibly hands-on history experience with the places they travel to.
● Niagara falls has been Eric’s favorite destination so far!
● Having a family in a small RV space can lead to so many distractions, how does Eric work remotely effectively?
● The biggest challenge Eric has had so far is having reliable internet.
● What are some of the things that Eric and his family miss now that they’re traveling all the time?
● What has been the biggest lesson Eric has learned so far?
● How have the men of Iron Sharpens Iron encouraged Eric throughout all of this?
● The men have been a huge support system to Eric!
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.