Bobby Shaw is a former restaurant executive, and has over 30 years of experience in the restaurant business. He first got his head start at McDonald’s, and worked his way up to the top. Now, Bobby is a certified Gallup Strengths Coach, and helps business owners with their leadership and team skills.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Bobby experienced joy?
● What do people consistently ask Bobby for help with?
● Daniel is moving to Belgium! Lots of crazy life changes happening.
● How did Bobby get started in entrepreneurship?
● Being an introvert, Bobby cites his McDonald’s manager for believing in him, and pushing him outside of his comfort zone.
● Bobby is a leader today because somebody believed in him.
● What is Bobby’s ideal client?
● What do you need to know about running an effective team?
● Value your strengths. They are what make you unique!
● Why did Bobby join Iron Sharpens Iron?
Click HERE To listen to the full episode.