Scott Thom is a pastor and the founder of Cross Christian Fellowship. Over the last 28 years, Scott has personally mentored several young men throughout his ministry career and understands the deep importance of having a community of men that help support you and bring you higher, just like the Iron Sharpens Iron community.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What actor would Scott pick to play him?
● Does Scott have any hidden talents?
● Scott wanted to be a police officer when he grew up.
● Why did Scott join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● Scott has been mentoring men for 28 years.
● Scott shares an important story about why he started the School of Ministry.
● Stay tuned! Scott will be taking his school online!
● What has been the most unexpected benefit to joining ISI?
● What are some of Scott's routines?
● Final piece of advice? You have to have a plan.
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.