Welcome to the View from the Top podcast, Season 2. In today’s show, Aaron Walker discusses “Why you won’t ever catch him giving 100% percent.”
We hope you enjoy the podcast. All the highlights, resources, and next steps can be found below. Listen to the full episode here and learn more at viewfromthetop.com.
- Why Aaron quit working with his personal trainer
- Aaron’s advice to a businessman “not getting any traction”
- Slow down. Be methodical. Be consistent.
- Stop giving 100% for short bursts of time
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint
Click HERE to listen the full episode.
Take Action … Next Steps from the Show
Keep showing up. Make a plan. Identify your goals. Be consistent and give it time to harvest.
If you accept this challenge send us a note on Twitter to Aaron (@vftcoach) and Danny (@alienearbud) and use the hashtag #viewfromthetop
Connect with Aaron
Join Iron Sharpens Iron
Read more at http://viewfromthetop.libsyn.com/season-2-episode-7-why-you-wont-ever-catch-him-giving-100-percent#3kSYyDTuK4lbibeA.99