Jacob Shafer is 27 years old and he feels incredibly blessed to be working on his own business at such a young age. By being able to set your own hours, Jacob is able to spend time with those who matter instead of being stuck behind a desk.
Highlights from This Episode:
- ● Who is Jacob and what does he currently do?
- ● When was the last time Jacob experienced joy?
- ● What do people consistently ask Jacob for help with?
- ● Growing up, Jacob was homeschooled and would hang out with his two older brothers all the time.
- ● Why did Jacob start his own business?
- ● Matt Miller is Jacob’s uncle!
- ● What has been the most fulfilling aspect of running School Spirit Vending?
- ● What is Jacob currently obsessed with right now?
- ● Jacob loves CrossFit and loves seeing how strong female athletes are able to completely kick his butt.
- ● How does Jacob combine his faith with his work?Click HERE to listen to the full episode.
Read more at http://viewfromthetop.libsyn.com/ep087-the-benefits-of-being-a-young-business-owner#21yft4vvXvJibp4K.99