Anthony Witt has recently taken up a passion for writing. He knows he’s not good at it, but sees the importance of it, especially as a business owner. We need to know how to communicate effectively with our audience and that means picking up the pen (or keyboard) and writing! Anthony realizes he’s not a very good writer right now, but he will be through consistent practice.ALeeWitt
Highlights from This Episode:
- Anthony recently attended a writing conference; what was that experience like?
- If you’re a business owner, no matter what your profession, you need to be writing about your business!
- Anthony has become passionate about writing, even though he knows he’s horrible at it.
- If you like somebody who you think is a real pro at a skill, go back in time with that person as far back as you can and see where they started.
- You’re constantly refining who you are. It takes practice and consistency. You might not be good today, but you will be.
- What tips does Anthony have to help people be consistent in their practice?
- Anthony is forming a small mastermind group of aspiring writers to help keep everyone accountable.
- Anthony discusses why developing intimate connections is important.
- People are destined to be part of a tribe.
- Anthony offers some final parting words of advice. Your message matters!
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.