Charlie Cichetti is the CEO and Co-Founder of Sustainable Investment Group. Charlie is 34, and he always thought he was ‘too young’ to have a bucket list. Turns out, he isn’t! Charlie has a LOT on his list and he’s making active steps to achieve them in the next upcoming years.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Charlie experienced joy?
● What is Greek Seafood?
● What has Charlie learned from entrepreneurship?
● Entrepreneurs need to build their skillset and network first, before jumping into creating their own business.
● What is on Charlie’s bucket lists?
● By the way, no, you can never be too young to have a bucket list!
● How does Charlie combine his faith into his professional life?
● What are some of Charlie’s daily routines?
● Charlie color-codes his schedule to help him keep organized.
● Why did Charlie join Iron Sharpens Iron?
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.